1) Which character on the show are you the most similar to? 2) Of all the male characters, who would you date? 3) Of all the female characters, who would you date? 4) What is your coffee of choice? 5) Are you at all like Kate Beckett? If so, why? If not, why? 6) Which aspects of the Castle/Beckett relationship do you like the most? 7) Is your (ideal) relationship anything like that of Castle and Beckett’s relationship? 8) Which career path would you pick - detective or writer? 9) Who is the Lanie to your Beckett? 10) If you were stuck on an island with one of the characters on the show, who would it be? 11) Captain Victoria Gates - how do you really feel about her? 12) Favourite literary/tv/movie reference? 13) What is one unpopular opinion about the show? 14) Any particular case or moment on the show that struck a chord? 15) Favourite Beckett outfit/hair style? 16) Josh Davidson or Tom Demming? 17) If you won the lottery of a million dollars, what would you do? 18) Least favourite episode? 19) Favourite episode? 20) Last but not least, if you wrote a book, what would your dedication say?
1) I think I’m most like Ryan. Good guy at heart, but I’ve got a side not many people have seen.
2) Castle. He’s like a three year old, but you know he knows all the good spots to party.
3) Beckett. Period.
4) Black, two sugar.
5) Maybe a little. The sense of justice, the love for dogs. (He’s so cute! XD)
6) I love how they’ve learned to play off each other’s eccentricities. Hell, the way she uses Castle’s quips in the interrogation room is pure writing genius.
7) A little. The way they’re completely comfortable with each other is inspiring. Now, if only they were a little more honest with each other’s feelings…
8) Writer. Less job security, more living security. :P
9) My Lanie is my buddy Chad. We bros.
10) For survival reasons, Esposito. For obvious reasons, Beckett. :P
11) She’s growing on me. Tough exterior, but she is probably the closest to Beckett in terms of conviction to the job.
12) The Firefly one.
13) That it’s a Bones ripoff. I think the two are parallel shows that shouldn’t compete with each other as they’re both awesome.
14) Anything that involves Beckett’s mom.
15) The Russian hooker. Dat accent.
16) Meh? I’ve seen Victor Webster in other stuff, so I guess him?
17) I’d buy a place somewhere warm and move there. Kona seems nice. :p
18) Uh…. I don’t?
19) An Embarrassment of Bitches, only because Royal’s a total sweetie. :3
20) To Blue Team and the MillARRs: This is pretty much your fault.
Had to giggle. It’s just my luck that I come down with something that gives me the chills in the middle of fucking winter while the person who gave it to me is all warm and shit in Hawaii. It’s more of a ‘laugh to keep from crying’ funny but giggles nonetheless. XD
(Only a little bit of artistic licence was used in the writing of this entry. The pain is real, the game is made up and the points don’t matter)
Was gonna write day 3 but Saturday is over, not that there was a defining transition between yesterday and today. I didn’t really sleep, not for long anyways. A few hours here, a few hours there, all the while I transitioned between hot sweats and cold chills. Got a few more chapters into Game of Thrones done, so there’s that. It’s amazing how much they changed the relationships between certain characters for the show.
My everything hurts. My head, joints, throat, and the back of my neck all throb with pain. My skin writhes in agony as it switches between hot and cold with no discernable pattern. My mother is not yet convinced I have mono, even as the symptoms start to show in her own body. Maybe she’s in denial. For her sake, I hope she’s right. Mono gets more dangerous the farther past thirty you get it. Or something like that. I remember looking at the wiki page with my girlfriend but I’ll be buggered if I can remember anything other than the symptoms. The day lurches on slowly and I lose all sense of time. It’s only quarter to one in the afternoon but it feels like I’ve been up for days. In a sense, I have.
In a sense I am alone. I cannot really have interactions with other people because not only am I contagious but I’m virtually incapable of speech. My throat has almost completely closed itself shut and swallowing brings with it such a price that I can’t even eat solid foods.
Hate to break it to you, dear Tumblr, but I believe I have come down with a case of mono. Any social events I have planned for will be cancelled and I will be doing the minimum amount of physical exertion required to still be considered alive.
Thank you, and have a nice rest of your weekend. *dies*